Elm Place Tot Lot Park In Orland Hills
You don’t get too many sunny winter days in Chicagoland, so my daughter and I wanted to soak up every minute outdoors. Today we discovered a park in Orland Hills, which is just nextdoor to Tinley, called Elm Place Tot Lot.
About Elm Place Tot Lot
The Elm Place Tot Lot is a small playground perfect for young children ages 2-5 that consists of:
- an arch swing set with two adult and two infant swings
- a cyclone slidea tube slide
- a double slide with a bubble panel
- chained ladder
- two sets of park benches
There’s also a shallow retention pond behind the park that in winter is a perfect sledding hill for very small children, who are just learning to sled.
Favorite parts: My daughter loved the swings (which looked very new) and the castle playset’s high tower too.
For parking there are two options:
- You can park on the street, but only on the northside (there is signage)
- Or you can use the parking lot of the apartment complex across the street.
16100 Street At Elm Place
Orland Hills, IL 60487