Best Songs of 2020: The 20 Best Songs of 2020
The Grammys are coming up on March 14th. So I thought I’d share a list I started last year. After getting an Apple Music subscription it’s easier for me to keep track of the songs I fall in love with. So here’s my list of my favorite (19) songs from 2020 that I think are the best of the year, in the order in which I first heard them last year. Enjoy 😊.
If you don’t have an Apple Music account, here’s the list of the songs for you right here:
- Free Porn Cheap Drugs – G-Eazy
- It should be nominated and win a Grammy for best song.
- Photo ID – Remi Wolf
- Should be better know. Total ear candy.
- Mood Ring (By Demand) – Britney Spears
- It’s a revelation. Britney at her best and most honest.
- Boyfriend – Selena Gomez
- Yummy – Justin Bieber
- Back To Me – Lindsay Lohan
- Should’ve been an international hit. That was my quarantine jam for a while.
- Bonjour – Roman Kouder & Marian Hill
- A sexy smooth sound all couples need to dance to together.
- Together Forever – Moon Boots
- A chill house techno beat that’s perfect for getting lost in the zone.
- Pomegranate – deadmau5 & The Neptunes
- Should’ve reached the heights that their past collabs have done.
- Hard On Yourself – Charlie Puth & blackbear
- Too smooth and sexy for its own good. That’s a good thing though.
- Savange Remix (feat. Beyoncé) – Megan Thee Stallion
- my future – Billie Eilish
- This the song made me understand what all the hype was about her. Very Fiona Apple-esque. Low key and ethereal.
- Kiss and Make Up (Remix) [Mixed] Dua Lipa, BLACKPINK & The Blessed Madonna
- A badass disco remix that samples a Herb Alpert song, which perfectly compliments the theme of her Future Nostalgia album. You will dance your ass off with this one.
- Supalonely (feat. Gus Dapperton) – BENEE
- So Done (feat. Khalid) – Alicia Keys
- Levitating (feat. DaBaby) – Dua Lipa
- 2020 Vision – KIDZ BOP Kids
- It’s an antedote song for the year 2020. It’s all about positivity and who doesn’t love that? Great dance track for kids and their parents.
- Replay – Lady Gaga
- This one is the best song off her 2020 album Chromatica, bar none!
- Oh, What a World 2.0 (Earth Day Edition) – Kacey Musgraves
- This is a sweet gentle pop country song that is like wrapping yourself with a warm blanket. Makes you feel like everythings gonna be alright in the end.
- The Other Side (From Trolls World Tour) – SZA & Justin Timberlake
- I think this song will win for Best Original Song at the Oscars for sure. The film Trolls World Tour has such a powerful message and this song is a perfect through line.
- Daycare Closed – Chris Mann
- There aren’t enough good things to say about this man. His parody songs have been speaking to the plight of we parents in ways I don’t think anyone of us knew music could. This is my favorite of his parody songs of popular songs—it’s a riff off Old Town Road by Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus.
What was your favorite song or music released in 2020?